Don't Selfish

Playing Piano By Ear(how to play piano)

how to play piano
"
Playing Piano By Ear",(how to play piano)
Many people struggle to play the piano, and this is not just bad luck. These people don't know the exact methods to playing piano by ear.
The secrets to playing piano by ear really do exist, and methods have been proven to work. As a Pianist myself I know how difficult it can be to start to learn the piano, and how time consuming learning certain things can be. It took me around 6-7 years of playing and having lessons to get to a good standard playing songs of grades 5-8. However I have only been able to progress my tallent further when I learnt the methods to playing Piano by ear.
Now I can Hear and Play. Meaning I can hear something on the radio or television and I can sit down and play that song. Of course Not instantly, but I know the methods to training myself to play by ear.
These techniques to playing piano are not just for the advanced Pianist though, infact they are best for the Pianist who is just starting off whatever the standard he/she may be at.
By being able to play piano by ear, this reduces the cost of paying for lessons and paying for music books.
I have been able to transform myself from Playing out of books to learning to play whatever I like.
Learning to play piano by ear Is a no-brainer for all serious Pianists, or even the Pianists who just want to learn and have fun.


-how to play piano-